Tuesday, April 5, 2011

response to the movie food inc.

Food inc. Is a very interesting and informing movie. Chickens do not deserve to live this way. Farming is definitely different from how it was orginally started. Animals are treated very harsh.The food that we eat today is very unhealthy. I learned that corn is used to make many things. Corn is a very important ingredient. If a label is checked on any meal most likely some part of it includes corn. Things I would have never even thought about are made with corn. As a person that wants to begin eat healthy, I believe that everything should be organic its a way of life.Although I don't understand why the right up bringing should cost more. If a person can make double the money in less time it doesn't matter what the opinion of the people is. I disagree with the government and how they want people to raise animals. These animals never get to see the light of day. If a cow is sick and manuers all the cattle most walk through it and I feel like it was very unfair and harmful to the animals.  I don’t agree with how the government can penalize farmers for raising animals the “right” and healthy way. I feel that if people are beginning to get sick from these animals there should be a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment